Sunday, July 24, 2016

Do You Believe in Fairies?

Well, I do...now. I didn't want to. For years I resisted. I thought the stories were just made up to frighten children. I suppose I should back up a bit. Quite a few years ago, I worked in corporate America. At some point my fellow employees decided that I collected fairy figurines.

I didn't but I didn't tell them differently. After a few months and several really nice gifts, I felt a shift in my perception. It was as if the fairies needed me to believe. A relationship developed that continues. They send me very accurate messages, daily, through oracle cards. (Whenever the card "Peace of Mind" comes up in a reading, I brace myself for trouble!) I enjoy their energy and give them gifts in return. Doreen Virtue calls them nature angels. Their energy is very happy, uncomplicated and nature-based so I feel that as accurate. Until a few weeks ago I didn't believe in angels. Stay tuned to my next post for that story.

Doreen Virtue as several fairy related decks that are really nice. See her website for more info. http://www.angeltherapy.com/
To connect with others who may also be interested in fairies go to our company website http://www.journeysinhealingcenter.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment